Ads by AdGenta.com
Ads by AdGenta.com

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

college days-dixit

looking at the watch on the wall
time ticking slowly on
it made me realize
that four years have gone.
it made me remember
how we together played
waited for the bus in the rain
and arriving to college late

chatting for long hours
sitting on the coffee shop down
planning for the future ahead
and the steps we should take on
it made me realize
time does not wait on

not completing project on time
requesting the teacher to increase deadline
getting nervous in the presentation
and forgetting the lines
it made me think
wish I could reverse the time

I’d miss those internals
that took our sleep away
cramming for the board
all night and day
taking part in all activities
expecting award on annual day
it made me think
if this was my first day

No comments: