Ads by AdGenta.com
Ads by AdGenta.com

Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry X-Mas

Dashing through the snow
In a one-horse open sleigh
Through the fields we go

Laughing all the way.
Bells on bob-tail ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to ride and sing
A sleighing song tonight.

Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way,
Oh what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse op
en sleigh, O
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way,
Oh what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh.

Every kid (who is familiar to Christmas and Santa Claus) might be singing this carol and wishing and praying for all those lovely gifts and presents from Santa. After all many of them had been good all year and behaved very nicely. So every kid deserves something from Santa. But what about us? We, the so called grown up ones, haven't behaved well or does Santa presumes we can't behave good at all. That's why he doesn't order his elves to make presents for us. May be the later one is true. Santa has prejudiced thoughts regarding adults.

But as a child also I never got anything from him. He never ventured in my room to give me presents. (I didn't have chimney from where he can drop his gifts or come to put those gifts near my bedside but that can't be the reason for not getting any gifts.) May be Santa also discriminates on race, religion or colour. I never became Christian (I am agonist) and I am of Asian origin. May be I didn't meet his requirements so I wasn't given any gifts at all. But he made enormous error. Now there are many international and national laws to prevent such discrimination. So I am thinking to sue him and get all those gifts meant for me with extra gifts as punishment. But I guess I can't make his elves to work as punishment. So I have decided that he (Santa himself) would be making gifts for me all night this Christmas. But don't worry kids I would be riding his sleigh and handing over gifts to all children around the world. So behave well because I am keeping my eyes on you.

And good news for adults too, I am also going to give gifts to them. As a first gift, you have got this blog to read and enjoy. Plus there are other gifts too. You will get good party mood (in festival seasons only, mind it) and nice sleep all the year. Ain't that good enough????

So HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND SEASONS HOLIDAY TO ALL OF YOU HOHOHOHOHOHO

2 comments:

Ssmriti said...

gud way to put it...i enjoyed reading it...bhawiswa ma pani yestai yestai ramra ramra articles haru padhna pau, mero yehi kamana cha. ;-) Ssmriti

Robyne said...

that was fun that Santa tracking article.
Robyne
http://creativewritintravel.blogspot.com
http://seekingtheblueprint.blogspot.com