Ads by AdGenta.com
Ads by AdGenta.com

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Intricate Girls


It’s a cliché many guys use “I cannot understand girls”. So why can’t we guys understand girls, let’s put light on some of the illogical thing that girls do which intensify their complexity.

Girls are very social. They are always in groups, trio or duo. The keyword there is always. In duos, if a girl is thirsty then the other girl is bound to be a part of the quenching process whether she is thirsty or not. Being together is a different thing, but sticking together is what girls are fond of. On a serious note, if a guy initiates a love relation with a girl who is part of a duo or trio he will starve to the get the privacy of two’s company and will always be the part of the crowd.

Girls are friends in minutes and enemies in seconds. Being friends and being apart is a very easy process for girls. Even long friendships end in just a minute of misunderstanding. Girls are communal, but the gossip queens always have one or the other reason to create friction between themselves.

Girls unconditionally support solidarity. In colleges if an event a gathering or picnic is being organized and a girl from a duo or trio is unable to attend the event due to some reason. Then, her over supportive friends will have ample number of fake reasons not to attend the event, why? God knows. I think this is what they call daisy chaining.

Girls do not miss a single chance to tease boys, but when boys get a little excess of the fun then girls get angry in no time. The water dispenser will be just outside the class but the girl will order the boy to get the water rather that giving some exercise to her own feet.

So, Arshad Warsi was 100% right when he told “Ladkiyon ka logic ka switch hamesha off rehta hai” in Salaam Namaste. It was on a different situation but yes there is no on state in the logic switch of girls. Who knows the girl duos who share everything will even fall in love on the same guy like Rani and Priety singing Piya Piya. I suggest the guys to listen to “Ladki Kyon” only Saif’s part from Hum Tum to get a better idea what girls are made of.

I have no offence on girls. I respect girls, but only want to stress on the point everyone should maintain individuality as we all are different. We should be able to establish out own individual identity, shouldn’t we. If two people are alike then there will be no color in life, correct me if I’m wrong.

Geshan Manandhar

Around 450 Words

I don't have anything against girls but just trying to put things logically, as a girl read this article and labeled it 'nice' . I recommend comments and if a controversy starts I'm ready to face it.

11 comments:

Wasted innovations said...

Nice write up! but beware hai, gals might hunt u down n kick u... nyways, it was fun goin thru ur article...

Anonymous said...

hey nice one i have to agree on certain things and certain things i dont totally agree. anyways nice work.

Geshan Manandhar said...

Its something on the lighter vein, don't get seriously into it. It was what I could figure out from girl's not so immaculate behavior. Thanks guys for the support. Lets the girls clarify.

Geshan Manandhar said...

Its something on the lighter vein, don't get seriously into it. It was what I could figure out from girl's not so immaculate behavior. Thanks guys for the support. Let the girls clarify.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, it's certainly hilarious. I found many incident so identical to the situations. No offences girls, but it seems tht Geshan got the point.
Nice write up geshan.

Redemption said...

ok Geshan at first it's not "GIRLS" you should write"MOST OF GIRLS". bcuz all gals are not same...well well well we girls are social and responsible and we are very caring not freaky careless as boys and i think indeed thats is necessary to run real life...boys are the one who wants girls to be like this otherwise their life would be miserable...so stop saying that these girls, and we boys...boys are just incomplete without girls

Anonymous said...

You are simply JEALOUS. I read it to know what kind of guy you are, I simply assume you don't know to respect GIRLS as you have generalized them in your distrustful article. Your article is a form of violence against girls.

Geshan Manandhar said...

I still stress take it on a lighter note.But it's true with "Most" girls you all agree. Don't try to run away from truth, everyone know truth is bitter but have the courage to face it and admit it.
Don't want to spark a long discussion here. It was fun on the whole.
Geshan

Anonymous said...

I think, you don't have courage to argue, so tagging this article as so called fun. Thanks for the "again" distrustful article, i am fullstoping here...

Anonymous said...

I'm a women and I like this article very much. I think most of what you said is accurate about girls. They fall out about such small things unnecessarily but I think you are generalizing too much. You just decribed a girl, not a WOMAN. There's a big difference. Some girls don't grow into women, they stay like teenagers for the rest of their lives, but some do. A woman isn't like a girl. Clearly, you haven't met very many women. You are very unlucky. :) Women are much more mature and less "complex". But I really like your article and I'm glad that you wrote it.

Geshan Manandhar said...

Arguing and Courage, Lets start, point me your dissatisfaction. I'll clarify not argue. It will mean differently. The article says "Intricate Girls" not women. Yep, I've met women in life, some I respect some I don't at that level. Generalizing yes it it as most articles do. Distasteful I like that adjective for this piece of work. At least this Post has become the most commented one in younnovation. I'm not afraid to defend my self or prove my point.
Geshan